We are maintaining a healthy environment
There is no higher priority to our Martin Bionics family than the safety of our patients and employees. As many others, we continue to monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus. We are taking all necessary measures to ensure that our Martin Bionics environment is clean and safe to protect our patients and guests.
What Martin Bionics is doing
- It is our standard practice to clean our facilities daily, however, we’ve added more frequent cleanings throughout the day, including disinfecting all surfaces;
- We encourage all arrivals to wash hands upon entry, and offer hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities;
- We are contacting all scheduled patients to make sure they are healthy before coming to our facility, including no fever within the prior 48 hours;
- We are screening all staff and patients upon arrival for signs of illness including coughing or fever (by taking temperatures), and are rescheduling appointments for any who exhibit these symptoms;
- We require all staff and patients to wear face masks while in our facilities to ensure a clear air environment for everyone;
Otherwise, we continue to operate our clinic as normal to serve our patients with the upmost care. If you have any questions feel free to call us at 844-624-6642.
Please refer to the Center for Disease Control for more information about the virus and how to keep you and your family safe and healthy. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html